Thursday, February 5, 2015

Food: Day 4

Jay has had it with 7. As we perused the Walmart isles tonight because I'd run out of salad and bread, he pitched stuff in the cart and stated, "I want 16. I think I'll write a book about 16." As I turned up my nose at the wilted lettuce he said, "Just buy it. If it goes bad, we'll toss it. You only have 3 more days." (That is definitely not a 7 attitude.)

Of course, it was I who had pondered on the way to the store if perhaps zucchini bread was bread.

But, there is more to ponder on the horizon. I need to have decided my 7 clothes for next week. The godly girls have an advantage. They can wear jeans all week; I can't. The Valentine dance is that Saturday, and that new dress is 1/7 of my allotment. Oh well, I have until 8th period tomorrow to sort it all out.

In the mean time, I have 2 vocabulary quizzes to make; there are canned peaches sitting on the counter, and Jay is starting his second bowl of Golden Grahams.

On the way home he did ask what was for dinner tomorrow. To which I responded, "chicken."

No comments:

Post a Comment