Sunday, February 8, 2015

Food: Day 7

Food week is nearly over. Food was probably a good area to start with. Truth be known, I spend a lot of time figuring out what we'll eat because we have a lot of choices. This week I spent a lot of time figuring out what we'd eat because I didn't have a lot of choices. It was no less work, really. We ate nearly 2 dozen eggs, twice as much bread as normal, but there's still a can of peaches sitting on the counter. I think it will be awhile before it gets opened. We tend to eat a lot of the same stuff week in week out during the school year, but maybe for awhile we'll be a little more grateful for it.

This week is clothes. Once I accepted the idea that I'll have to wear the same two outfits every other day this week, I decided who cares. It should make getting dressed in the mornings easier--though again, I tend to wear the same things over and over anyway--just not every other day.

Starting tomorrow we can go to 16 foods. We'll eat oatmeal for breakfast. I think I'll continue to pass on the chips for lunch, and maybe the candy bar I stuck in my desk drawer last week will taste ever so good. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment